Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

I had a good vacation. Much needed rest. Went to Mack's family for Christmas Eve and my parent's for Christmas. Brought Momo, poor Momo was cold. Mari made a sweater for him but it didn't fit, but tried on a dog's one she made decades ago, and it was nice, so she is making the same one for him. Got some good stuff. Played Donkey Kong Country Returns, watched a lot of tv, slept in, was lazy, kept warm with my snuggie. Mostly hung out at the apt. just relaxing and keeping warm and dry. When to a friend's in West Sac for New Year and slept over. Got awesome diner food in Folsom. Got fat over the holiday. My last day I finally did laundry and cleaned up.

Now just counting down the days until spring, or at least when it is not freezing as it is today. I am working 7:30-4 now and the traffic coming home is not bad at all. Got new music to listen to. I saw Tron over break with Mack. Loved it. Got the album and love the music.

Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment